Thursday, September 10, 2009

AGENDA 9/10

Seating Chart
Syllabus Q&A
Names Activity #1: Group members stand in a circle. First person introduces self with an accurate, alliterative statement. Second person repeats first person's information, then adds own. This continues around the group.

Sample:
1st person: I'm Sandra and I like to swim.
2nd person: This is Sandra and she likes to swim. I'm Jennifer and I like my toast with jam.
3rd person: This is Sandra and she likes to swim. That's Jennifer and she likes her toast with jam. I'm Paul and I'm playful and persistent.

HW: Read "Overview of Autism" and "Fitting in and Speaking Out: Me and Asperger's Syndrome." For each article, highlight one or more significant quotations, write one comment, and one question. Seminar on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment